Our Crystal Clear semi-cured gel nail sticker is completely transparent with a glossy finish. It is perfect if you can’t have colors on your nails or if you are wanting to grow your nails out and is a new addition to our classic Solid collection.
WHAT ARE SEMICURED GEL NAIL STICKERS?
Semi-cured gel nail stickers are the latest in nail technology. Think salon-grade gel nail polish but in sticker form! With it you can have gorgeous gel nails at home for a fraction of the cost without the nail damage and long dry times.
The gel polish is 60% cured which makes them flexible, stretchy, and very easy to apply. Simply peel the sticker, stick on your natural nails, and cure it under a UV lamp for 60 seconds. It’ll harden to the shape of your nails and there are 20 nail stickers to fit any nail size. They don’t require soaking off as they have an adhesive back that makes it easy for you to gently lift them off your nails.
Each Limegirl Semicured Gel Nail Sticker Pack comes with:
- 1 x 20 semi-cured gellaes (gel nail sticker strip)
- 1 x nail file
- 1 x wooden cuticle stick
UV Lamp not included. You can get the UV lamp here.
- Smallest – 8mm in width
- Largest – 17mm in width
- length- 34mm
Why It’s Amazing
BENEFITS OF GELLAE DIY SEMICURED GEL NAIL STICKERS?
- Affordable– These are much cheaper than getting a manicure at the nail salon. You might also get 2 uses of a nail pack if you stick the excess back onto the sticker sheet for another round of manicures. Make sure to keep it away from heat and light sources!
- Easy to apply and remove– if you know how to use a sticker, you’ll know how to apply gel nail stickers!
- Saves time– These are quicker to apply than painting on gel polish and curing between coats or making an appointment, getting to the nail salon, and getting your nails done at the salon. You can apply gel nail stickers in 20 minutes or less.
- Durable and long-lasting– they last more than 2 weeks with proper nail preparation.
- No nail damage– no soaking off with harsh chemicals. Gently lift the gel nail sticker of your nails with the wooden cuticle stick.
- No long dry time– unlike nail polish, there is no need to wait for your nails to dry so you don’t have to worry about smudges, dents, or fabric/hair imprints.
- No mess– unlike nail polish, there’s no spillage or accidentally painting your fingers.
- No smells– unlike gel nail polish, gel nail stickers have no smell.
- No design skill is needed– you don’t need to know how to do nail art, the designs are already done on the sticker.
- Super fun– you can change up your nails anytime! With over 30 designs to choose from, your nails will always look fresh.
- Practice self-care– taking some time to apply gel nail stickers is a form of practicing self-care. In this ever-changing, fast-paced world, it is very important to pause and take care of yourself. Hence our tagline: pause, it’s nail time!
How to prep your nails
1. Wash your hands to remove oils and push cuticles back.
2. Rough up your nails using a nail file.
3. Clean nails with an alcohol wipe and leave to dry.
How to apply
1. Find the right size and peel off the clear protective film.
2. Peel the gel nail sticker and gently stick it on your nail. Stretch if needed.
3. Use the wooden cuticle stick and a rolling motion to seal the edges well.
4. Remove the excess gel nail sticker and file in a downward motion.
5. Cure under a UV/LED light for 60 seconds.
6. Done! Take a photo and tag us, we’d love to see your fresh mani!
How to remove
1. Use the wooden cuticle stick to gently lift gel nail sticker off your nails.
2. Clean your nails with a cotton pad.